Tuesday 6 March 2012

Horoscope Series: PISCES Inspired Look

Hey guys! I'm so sorry about how late this blog post is! I totally forgot about it! Anyway, this is the look I came up with for Pisces in the horoscope series. I hope you like it, and don't forget to scroll down for more pictures and products!



For this look I used:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Gosh Cosmetics Eye Pencil - Ice Blue
MAC Pigment - Mutiny
Inglot Rainbow Shadow - 104R (Lightest Shade)
Inglot Rainbow Shadow - 105R (Lightest Shade)
Inglot Rainbow Shadow - 110R (Darkest Shade)
Inglot Rainbow Shadow - 106R (Lightest Shade)
Rimmel Soft Kohl Pencil - White
Sugarpill Loose Shadow - Lumi
Inglot Rainbow Shadow - 114R (Lightest & Darkest)
Inglot Gel Liner - Black
Maybelline One by One Mascara - Black
Miss Adoro Lashes - #DW
Vital Radiance Blush - Berry Radiance
Venomous Cosmetics Lip Poison - Hysteria

No comments:

Post a Comment