Wednesday 28 March 2012

Katniss Everdeen (The Hunger Games) Look

Hey guys! So, if you follow me on Twitter you'll know that I have become completely obsessed with The Hunger Games. I saw the film on Friday and it was AWESOME! I was so inspired by all the different make up looks I saw in it. I decided to do this look, which is what Katniss Everdeen is wearing when her and Peeta enter the Capitol on the flaming chariot. I hope you like it, and please scroll down for pictures and products!




For this look I used:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Avon True Colour Eye Palette - Island Breeze (Brown Shades)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil - Zero
Rimmel Soft Kohl Pencil - White
Avon Colour Trend Comb It! Mascara - Black
ELF Highlighter - Gotta Glow
Miss Adoro Lashes - #1
Natural Collection Blush - Rosey Glow
Rimmel Diamond Lights Lipstick - #170

No comments:

Post a Comment