Thursday 29 March 2012

Katy Perry 'PART OF ME' Make-up Look

Hey guys! Today I have decided to re-create the look that Katy Perry is wearing in her new music video, Part of Me. I hope you like it, and please scroll down for pictures and products!



For this look I used:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Maybelline Colour Tattoo - On And On Bronze
MAC Eyeshadow - Quarry
MAC Eyeshadow - Espresso
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil - Zero
MAC Eyeshadow - Print
MAC Eyeshadow - Nylon
Rimmel Soft Kohl Pencil - White
Avon Colour Trend Comb It! Mascara - Black
Natural Collection Blush - Rosey Glow
ELF Highlighter - Gotta Glow
Rimmel Colour To Go Lipstick - Lola
Collection 2000 Prismatique Lip Gloss - #5

1 comment:

  1. I reaaally love this look!
    Sometimes I run out of ideas for basic looks and this one is a keeper!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete